Cann Bridge School
It is important that all staff members understand , and can fulfil their role, and that all staff members feel valued in that role. We aim to provide support to all staff and promote the understanding that all staff have skills and knowledge which will support their colleagues.
Under data protection law, individuals have a right to be informed about how the school uses any personal data that we hold about them. We comply with this right by providing ‘privacy notices’ to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about individuals we employ, or otherwise engage, to work at our school.
We, Cann Bridge School, are the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of data protection law.
Our General Data Protection Regulation Officer is Mr Andy Cox, Tor Bridge High, Miller Way, Estover, Plymouth, PL6 8UN. Tel: 01752 207907
The personal data we hold
We process data relating to those we employ, or otherwise engage, to work at our school. Personal data that we may collect, use, store and share (when appropriate) about you includes, but is not restricted to:
- Contact details
- Date of birth, marital status and gender
- Next of kin and emergency contact numbers
- Salary, annual leave, pension and benefits information
- Bank account details, payroll records, National Insurance number and tax status information
- Recruitment information, including copies of right to work documentation, references and other information included in a CV or cover letter or as part of the application process
- Qualifications and employment records, including work history, job titles, working hours, training records and professional memberships
- Performance information
- Outcomes of any disciplinary and/or grievance procedures
- Absence data
- Copy of identification
- CCTV footage
- Data about your use of the school’s information and communications systemWe may also collect, store and use information about you that falls into “special categories” of more sensitive personal data. This includes information about (where applicable):
- Race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions
- Trade union membership
Health, including any medical conditions, and sickness records