Hello, my name is Sarah Reynolds and I am the Interim Family and Learner Support Advisor covering for the substantive post-holder who is currently on leave.
I have worked at Cann Bridge School for a number of years in the past and have a good understanding of the running of the school and the SEN services available in Plymouth.
I work on a Monday morning and all day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I can be contacted during term time and during some school holidays on the details below:
School Telephone: 01752 207909
Work mobile: 07796305461
During holiday periods our Holiday Club Coordinator, Jared Ferguson, will be available to support a wide range of activities which will be advertised to all families.
What can the Family and Learner Support Advisor do for you?
- Provide information about school matters relating to your child.
- To help ensure your child has full access to educational opportunities and achieves the most from their time at Cann Bridge School.
- Provide information about, and run, Holiday Clubs and events.
- To provide information and signpost parents/carers to local services and activities.
- Provide support for families through transition stages – i.e. starting at Cann Bridge, moving classes or moving on to new services or provider.
- To assist in form filling and benefit advice.
- Provide groups, courses and training for parents and family members.
- To provide support for you before, during and after meetings e.g. annual reviews or Child in Need meetings.
- Friendly non-judgemental advice and support
- An open-door Policy
- A chance to talk through any problems or concerns
- Liaison with other service providers and members of staff at Cann Bridge School
- Signposting to a range of other services
- Opportunities to meet other parents/carers on a regular basis
- Support groups
And of course, a friendly face to talk to and share your problems and concerns.