Teacher: Rachel Gifford
Support Staff: Hannah, Amanda, Chloe, Annette, Lynsay, Cherise
The learners in 3Cann are accessing Phase 1 of our Pathway to Independence curriculum at the Foundation Stage. The curriculum is defined by the learning areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework. Further details can be found in our Pathway to Independence curriculum document.
The areas of learning are:
• Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
• Communication and Language (C+L)
• Physical Development (PD)
• Literacy (L)
• Mathematics (M)
• Understanding the World (UTW)
• Expressive Arts and Design (EAD)
Our curriculum enables the learners to engage in individually bespoke learning opportunities, planned using the learners’ interests and designed to consolidate, extend and generalise knowledge, concepts and skills following a thematic approach.