Post Bridge College
Post Bridge College is the Post-16 provision at Cann Bridge. While most of the learners come from our school, some students do join us just for the sixth form. All learners have individual timetables that reflect their learning needs.
We want our students to:
- develop their functional skills
- be effective communicators, developing social interaction skills and accessing local social opportunities
- be as independent as possible
- feel valued as members of the community
- access work related learning opportunities
- make healthy choices and decisionsPost Bridge College follows the Proficiency Curriculum – Using My Learning. Further details can be found in our Pathway to Independence curriculum document.